Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy: Warner Bros. Gets More Animated

/Film reported on their site today that Warner Bros. is going to be taking from the plethora of animated characters, more and more out of the animation warehouses for development. This excites me to no end! So hence forward this will now be the start of new segment on my blog that I'll call Things That Make Me Happy. Although I've posted things that make me happy many times before it will now just have an official title and tag.  Check out the article from /FIlm here!

/Film says "There’s a live-action/CGI hybrid Bugs Bunny film in the works, and a Pepe le Pew film with Mike Myers planned as the voice of the romantically aggressive little skunk. And now the studio has bought a pitch for a film that would revolve around the ACME Warehouse"

Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see how everything turns out. 

Happy moviegoing folks!

No comments: