Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zemeckis To Remake Yellow Submarine = I Just Died...in a good way.

/Film reports that Zemeckis has now found his vocal cast for his remake of Yellow Submarine. They are as follows: Cary Elwes as George Harrison, Dean Lennox Kelly as John Lennon, Peter Serafinowicz as Paul McCartney and Adam Campbell as Ringo Starr. Now I am kinda ashamed to say this is the first I am hearing about this project. And with all the recent posts I've been doing about crazy remake endeavors, I am pleased to post this one. This is the first remake news I've heard that I'm excited about since I heard and saw the trailer for Tron Legacy. Zemeckis is magic and he's been working in the main stream animated field since The Polar Express so I am super excited about this. /Film also says that despite the new story Zemeckis is rotoscoping in CGI over the films original animation and using mocap to have the Beatles movements be more realistic. Like wow! I super super excited to see what turns out!

4 comments:

frankanna said...

trying to do coments. started a blog named frankannadetroit, just to find out if i can contribute in comments

frankanna said...

i think it worked

frankanna said...

i hope it keeps working

frankanna said...

yes, watch out world !!!! frank & anna have a blog. now they need to find out how to use it. last comment for now. have a good weekend amanda. please feel free to delete these test comments.