Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spielberg to remake Harvey...really? are we doing this?

I'm sorry but this is crazy now. What does this mean we're going to go back and remake A Philadelphia Story too; Starring Hugh Jackman, Greg Kenner, and Lindsay Lohan? Steven we love you and all but jeeze man. I really hope that this is done with the utmost respect and precision and only honors the old one as opposed to changing anything about it. Please read my review on the original Harvey starring Jimmy Stewart. I hope you agree that this is not the best idea.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm still kinda in shock. But do you realize Cronie is remaking his own film the Fly??? But maybe Harvey would only been good if it was starring Jeff Goldbloom or Willem Dafoe. But we all know that won't happen. It will probably be like fricken Adam Brody.

Unknown said...

Yea I saw the thing about Cronie. But that is almost genius. He probably just wants to make it gross. But its rumored that Robert Downey Jr. is going to play Elwood P. Dowd. Like he's is the go to genius these days.