Friday, October 2, 2009

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

Oh yes! You heard me correctly. Hansel and Gretel kicking witch ass. ImdbPro says this:

"Catching up with Hansel and Gretel 15 years after their incident involving a gingerbread house, the siblings have evolved into bounty hunters who hunt witches."

Paramount is backing this and Will Ferrel is listed as one of the producers. The director, Tommy Wirkola's, last film was about Nazi Zombies in the middle of a Student Ski Trip. Sounds like a good time to me.

So naturally I am kinda, really, excited about this. It'll most likely be an animated feature so there's lot running through my brain, resulting in just more excitement. Nonetheless this looks like this has the potential to be really awesome and I am intrigued to see how this goes. We'll see. Keep your eyes and ears open.

Happy moviegoing!

No comments: