Friday, March 4, 2011

What in god's name!? Remake of the 47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves in the works???

Ya you read that correctly. What the fuck?! I'm sorry but I'm not gonna lie I almost threw up a little when I first read this. /Film reported, saying, "With Keanu Reeves set to star in Carl Erik Rinsch's 47 Ronin, by my math, still leaves about 46 Ronin to be cast." You've got to be kidding me? I will speak no further about the subject matter after this. With the amount of money spent on this kind of bullshit there has got to be a better use for it, this just seems plain wasteful. All that poor film or digital storage (probably going to use some crap Beta camera). I am shocked to know someone even had the gull trying to pitch this BULL. Someone please smack these people out when they come into your office with this shit. Why isn't anyone doing anything about this? Check out the /Film report here.

Happy moviegoing folks!

No comments: